It's time to pay your 2018 SPCA dues! SPCA's membership year is based on a calendar year, so if you haven't paid your dues since January 1, then it's time to renew. Dues are just $20 for individuals, $30 for two adults at the same address, and $10 for each additional adult at the same address, and members get discounts on garden tour tickets, yard sale registration, and t-shirts.
SPCA dues are paid on an annual basis. The membership year is from January 1 to December 31.
Mark Your Calendar
Jazz in The Parks
Sat, August 18, 4pm to 7pm
Shepherd Elementary Beautification Day
Sat, August 18, 10am to 1pm
3rd Annual Manor Park Screen on the Green at Capital City Public Charter School
Sun, August 19 | 7pm
Ward 4 Night at Shakespeare Theatre Company
Wed, August 29, 7:30pm
Ft Totten Transfer Station
Thu, August 30 | 8am-3pm
SPCA Membership Meeting
Tue, October 9
SAVE THE DATE FOR THE SPCA ANNUAL HALLOWEEN PARADE AND DECORATING CONTEST
Wed, October 31
How to Join Business/Community Organization Memberships
Shepherd Park is home to a long list of businesses, schools, churches, synagogues and nonprofit organizations that support the Shepherd Park Citizens Association in many ways.
We encourage these and any other businesses and organizations with an interest in the Shepherd Park community to join the SPCA at one of the following levels.
SPCA Business and Community Membership Benefits
- An emailed link to the Shepherd Park News, our newsletter that is published four times a year.
- A listing in an issue of the Shepherd Park News with your business name, address, phone number, email address and website.
- A listing in the business and community supporters directory on the SPCA website with your name, address, phone number, email address and website.
- Opportunity to include coupons/promotional items in our new neighbor welcome baskets.
- All of the above from Silver.
- Live website and email links with your listing in the SPCA business and community supporters directory on the website.
- All of the above from Silver and Gold.
- A $100 credit towards an ad in the Shepherd Park News.
- A 200-word profile of your business in the SPCA business and community supporters directoryon the SPCA website.
Membership is on a 12-month rolling basis.
Join online or download the membership form and mail it in:
SPCA Membership Application for Businesses and Community Supporters
SPCA Mailing Address:
Shepherd Park Citizens Association
PO Box 55255
Washington, DC 20040-5255
From more info, email us!