It's time to pay your 2021 SPCA dues!
SPCA's membership year is the calendar year - January to December. Dues are $25 for an individual. Members get the garden tour and, yard sale for free. These are normally $12.
How to Join Business/Community Organization Memberships
Shepherd Park is home to a long list of businesses, schools, churches, synagogues and nonprofit organizations that support the Shepherd Park Citizens Association in many ways.
We encourage these and any other businesses and organizations with an interest in the Shepherd Park community to join the SPCA at one of the following levels.
SPCA Business and Community Membership Benefits
- An emailed link to the Shepherd Park News, our newsletter that is published four times a year.
- A listing in an issue of the Shepherd Park News with your business name, address, phone number, email address and website.
- A listing in the business and community supporters directory on the SPCA website with your name, address, phone number, email address and website.
- All of the above from Silver.
- Live website and email links with your listing in the SPCA business and community supporters directory on the website.
- All of the above from Silver and Gold.
- A $100 credit towards an ad in the Shepherd Park News (credit must be used by the end of the membership year).
- A 200-word profile of your business in the SPCA business and community supporters directoryon the SPCA website.
Membership is on a calendar year basis.
SPCA Mailing Address:
Shepherd Park Citizens Association
PO Box 55255
Washington, DC 20040-5255
From more info, email us!