It's time to pay your 2018 SPCA dues! SPCA's membership year is based on a calendar year, so if you haven't paid your dues since January 1, then it's time to renew. Dues are just $20 for individuals, $30 for two adults at the same address, and $10 for each additional adult at the same address, and members get discounts on garden tour tickets, yard sale registration, and t-shirts.
SPCA dues are paid on an annual basis. The membership year is from January 1 to December 31.
Mark Your Calendar
Children’s Winter Coat Drive
Georgia Ave Alterations
7712 Georgia Ave (ex-D&T Alterations)
Tue, Oct 9, 6:30 pm
Sat, Oct 20, 8:30-10:30 am
Ledo Pizza and Pasta
Wed, Oct 31, 6:00 pm
Children’s Holiday Gift Drive
Nov 1-Dec. 12
7804 Georgia Ave
Grocery Gift Card Drive
Nov 23-Dec 19
7312 Georgia Ave
To be announced
Annual Pot Luck
Sun, Jan 27, 2019
7720 Alaska Ave
Canned Goods Drive
7312 Georgia Ave
Bonnie N. Randolph, Weichert, Realtors® Profile
Bonnie N. Randolph, a Shepherd Park resident for 25+ years, is an experienced Realtor® selling in Shepherd Park, Colonial Village and metropolitan DC/Maryland. Bonnie’s real estate career began in 1990 with Shannon & Luchs, now Weichert, Realtors®, one of the nation’s leading providers of homeownership services.
Bonnie, known for her integrity and outstanding service to her clients, believes in keeping her clients informed throughout every step of the process.
As a Seller’s Agent, Bonnie
- provides up-to-date market information and strategies;
- advises sellers on how to stage and portray their home to its fullest to add value;
- utilizes innovative marketing to maximize the number of potential buyers;
- assists sellers with evaluating advantages/disadvantages of all offers to achieve their ultimate selling goals.
As a Buyer’s Agent, Bonnie
- explains the home buying process, educating buyers on their market segment;
- utilizes current technology to locate homes meeting their requirements;
- provides information/resources to assist in making the best decisions; and
- discusses benefits/drawbacks of homes being considered in relationship to her buyer’s requirements.
Whether buying or selling, Bonnie listens carefully and employs expert negotiations and attention to details to ensure a pleasant and remunerative home selling/buying experience.
Bonnie has served on the SPCA Board and was previously awarded the SPCA Business Supporter of the Year. Bonnie partners with husband, Arnold. Bonnie and Arnold look forward to seeing you at SPCA events and providing you a rewarding and gratifying home selling/buying experience!
Bonnie Randolph, Weichert, Realtors®
Chevy Chase/Uptown Office
5034 Wisconsin Ave NW
Washington, DC 20016
(202) 215-7710 / (202) 288-1386 direct, (202) 326-1300 office
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org