It's time to pay your 2020 SPCA dues!
SPCA's membership year is the calendar year - January to December. Dues are $25 for an individual. Members get the garden tour and, yard sale for free. These are normally $12.
Lowell School Profile
Lowell is an independent day school for children age 2½ through 8th grade.
At Lowell, students gain the knowledge, skills, and social-emotional literacy to become members of the next generation of creative leaders and problem solvers. Dedicated teachers nurture curiosity and help children develop fundamental skills and deep, conceptual understandings through hands-on, experiential learning opportunities. A strong social curriculum complements the academic curriculum and develops the interpersonal skills, multicultural understanding, and community engagement critical for a life of active citizenship.
Special programs include:
- an innovative, integrated curriculum driven by essential questions
- a K–8 social studies curriculum with a focus on social justice
- STEM education from preschool through middle school
- arts offerings at every grade level
- athletics teams for Kindergarten–8th grade
- after-school activities, including minicourses and music lessons
We believe that a diverse and inclusive learning community is vital for academic and personal growth. We are committed to making sure the principles of diversity, inclusion, and equity permeate all aspects of the school—from curriculum and student life to administrative decision making and event planning. We ensure economic diversity with a robust financial assistance program.